I am mainly involved in teaching courses on Algorithms and Data Structures: COMPSCI 220 (S1, S2), 320, 720, SOFTENG 250. Most of the resources for these courses are not available publicly, being restricted to UoA students via Cecil.
- Lecture notes on computational social choice for COMPSCI 720
- With Michael Dinneen and Georgy Gimel’farb I have written a textbook suitable for the first few semesters of university. An errata list is available.
- Some recommended reading on generating functions and analysis of algorithms:
- The book generatingfunctionology by H. Wilf.
- The book Foundations of Applied Combinatorics by E. Bender and S. G. Williamson.
- Draft of Analytic Combinatorics, by P. Flajolet and R. Sedgewick, is available in a local copy.
- Introduction to Analysis of Algorithms, by P. Flajolet and R. Sedgewick, is available from the library (several copies, short loan and longer loan). A list of errata is available.
- The book Concrete Mathematics by R. Graham, D. Knuth and O. Patashnik is available from our library. Here is a page containing a list of errata and other information about the book.
- Some papers discussed in my classes in recent years can be found here.